Samsung Galaxy Buds Battery replacement and Teardown DIY

Hi, Welcome to my blog.
Samsung released Galaxy Buds and Galaxy buds plus back in 2019 and 2020. These Samsung  Bluetooth earbuds are capable of delivering great sound experience for music lovers.


Image credits: Soundguys

If you have any of these Galaxy Buds and you are facing any issue related to battery or just want to replace the battery, so I have done some work on these beasts and make a DIY video for your help. 

Please watch here full video.




Please download the PDF from link, If you wants to know full specifications about battery for Galaxy Buds (R170NZ).
https://bit.ly/34uCnr5

If you like my hardwork. Please support me and buy me a cup of coffee ☕: https://paypal.me/aamir80100

Thanks for being supportive. Also, don't forget to subscribe my YouTube channel.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oppo Realme 2 RMX1805/09/11 password unlock done

FRP bypass Launch browser event failed solution

Vivo Y73 launched in India at ₹ 20,000. Check specs, price discount and more details